| || |
For the design of sheet pile walls or foundations, ArcelorMittal Projects, in cooperation with
ArcelorMittal CRPS, offers comprehensive technical support.
This service comprises:
- feasibility studies
- dimensioning of sheet pile structures and foundation piles
- optimizing the technical and economical solutions
- elaboration of anchorage or strutting systems
- calculation of vertical load-bearing capacity of sheet piles
To calculate sheet pile constructions, we need the following data:
- characteristic cross section of the sheet pile wall with indication of the soil and water levels at both sides of the sheet pile wall.
- additional loads on the sheet pile wall (crane loads, traffic, foundations, vertical or horizontal forces on the wall itself, etc.).
- penetration tests with indication of the reference level on the cross section, if possible including borings and description of the different soil layers.
- a ground plan of the sheet pile construction.
- the driving system: impact hammering, vibratory driving or pressing.